I'm experimenting with something new - a text list.
- I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to my relationships and coaching partnerships. I really want to know who you are. I don't often feel that within my email list and would like to see if texting feels more connected and real.
- A Text List?? It seems fun! And different! So let's say "yes" to that. Gotta give credit to Dyana Valentine for the inspiration.
- I want to connect with people who want to connect with me - if you get on board I want to hear from you. This work I do is all about curiosity, recentering and action taking and this feels like a new way to facilitate that.
Here's how it works:
- Head to this link (or click below) to sign on (there is both a desktop and app version). Be sure to upload a photo of yourself, too, so I know who I'm talking to.
- Respond, in some way, to at least one text every so often. Ask questions, share new ideas you have, let me know if you're feeling stuck. (Your response only comes to me, btw.)
- Know that this experimental and playful. I am going in to it with a spirit of curiosity and "ooh let's see what happens when we do this!" and hope you will, too.
A few final things:
- I have no idea what I'm going to text or when. That said, if you've spent any time around my work you know I encourage both BEING (presence, slowing down, centering) and DOING (microaction, adventure, fear as your companion!). I am a commitment to IDEAS and helping awesome people (like you) bring your amazing ideas to life .... texts will likely encourage all of that good stuff. I promise it won't be a bombardment, though, and at any time if it's not working for you you can totally hop off.
- This. Is. An. Experiment. Please share your feedback at any time along the way.
- If I were a podiatrist and you told me your feet were hurting, I'd suggest you come in to talk about it. Similarly, if over the course of texting you share something that I think I can help you with, I won't hesitate to ask if you'd like some help with it! Both yes and no are always perfect answers.
Ready to play?
And no matter what -- keep saying YES to your ideas --- they chose you for a reason and have many gifts to bestow if you're willing to play and experiment!