There are couple of reasons why I call myself a Relocation Coach.
First - Geographic change as a trigger for a boatload of intense emotion. Big moves often create a life shift that requires personal discovery and awareness.
The identity shifts that happen when you move can be incredibly jarring. Having been through many of those adventures myself, I can truly relate, on a personal level, to what that experience is like. When we move and travel, multiple layers of our identity get peeled back, leaving us only with our most personal and internal strength and awareness to fall back on when things get tough.
And I think that's AWESOME. THAT is where the magic happens -- when we discover that we have only ourselves to rely on and we MAKE IT. We learn about ourselves and what we're capable exactly when things get intense and difficult and overwhelming.
Quite simply, I love moving. Change. Adventure. And I want to help YOU see the opportunity you have, because of your relocation, to learn more about who you are, how you think, and what you want your life to really look like.
Second: At the heart of it all, I'm a coach.
Over the past year and half I've coached, interviewed, and run focus groups with dozens of women who have moved - usually for love (to either follow partner or join one!) - and faced personal struggle because of that change.
When you work with me...
- You're invited into life changing conversations.
- You get asked the questions noone in your life ever asks you. I say the things to you that no one else will say.
- You're helped to see the differences between your thoughts, your feelings, your actions and desires, and then shown how all of those pieces interconnect.
- You get a champion for your dreams, and someone who always believes in you, even when you can't.
- You're shown how to bridge that gap between the life you have now and the life you truly want for yourself.
- You're pushed to see your life in a totally different way; to get curious about the choices you make and why you make them.
- You have a space where you can share everything.
- You tap back in to your sense of creativity and commitment, to create the future you want rather than the default path you're on now.
I'm curious -- what questions do you have about coaching? Have you ever had an amazing, life-changing conversation with someone before? Do you want to have one? Leave your comments in the space below.
And contact me when you're ready to have this for yourself.